JPLGC Business Cards
Table of ContentsIntroduction
JPLGC business cards are beng developed to advertise the club. Several methods are being tried to create the business cards. So far, none have been completely successful.
Note: Part of the effort is to create one or more club logos. A proposed logo is documented elsewhere.
I have tried several methods to print the JPLCG business card on Avery 8869 template stock. This stock can be purchased at office supply stores.
Avery provides a wizard plugin for Microsoft Word and a online capability to create business cards. Both allow the user to save a "project" in a file for later reuse.
I have found it impossible to print the cards accurately on my home computer. For example:
- I can not center the card information accurately. This is especially important when the card has an edge border. It is not noticeable with cards that have no edge border.
- Inserting and manipulating images is difficult at best
The online capability can be found at:Open an Existing Project
Files create by the Avery Microsoft Word pluginjplgc_card_side1_1.docx
File create by the Avery Online Capabilitycard_no_border.avery
Proposed side one:
Proposed side two:
The Four Basic Rules Of Gun Safety
- All guns are always loaded.
- Keep a gun pointed in the safest possible
direction. (usually downrange.)
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your
sights are on the target and your a ready
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.